Velocity Sports commenced in 2005 and is recognised and respected as a leading Australian sports management company.
We offer you professionalism, confidentiality and complete focus on your needs. We will guide your journey and help you plan your game on and off the field.
We are in the business of assisting our clients and partners to achieve outcomes. We will provide the platform, structure and support to enhance your capabilities quickly and efficiently.
Services offered by Velocity Sports include:
- Athlete management
- Corporate speaking
- Rotations software
- Sports history consultancy
Meet our staff
- 25 years of experience in Sports Management
- Velocity Sports (9 years), AFL Queensland (17 years), AFL Papua New Guinea (1 year)
- Masters in Sports Management (1st class honours)
- Tutor/Lecturer in Sports Planning & Development, Sports Information, Sports Development Systems 2002-2005
Athlete Manager (Rugby League & Rugby Union)
- Strong rugby league background
- His long association with rugby league and his many contacts in the sport makes him a valuable asset to Velocity Sports.
Rugby League Consultant &
- Former Lower Grade player at Manly Sea Eagles NRL
- Long history and extensive knowledge in Rugby League as a player and coach
- Professional background in Health (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Passion for the prevention of Domestic& Family Violence(D&FV)
- Currently employed by NSW Health as the Aboriginal Family Health Coordinator targeting D&FV issues
- Professional background in occupational therapy (master’s degree).
- Enjoys interacting with young people to discuss their goals, dreams, and capacity to overcome challenges.
- Passion for supporting young people struggling with mental health.
- A life coach, facilitator and writer who created Living Savvy—an online coaching resource.
- Almost two decades of experience working with government, non-government and non-profit organisations in a variety of roles.
- Currently working with Headspace, the nationally funded organisation that provides early intervention health services to 12 – 25 year olds.
A broad range of skills after 30 years of professional work in:
- Recruitment and human resource management
- Career planning and development
- Marketing and promotion strategies
- Business planning
- Conceptualising and managing conferences and events
- Business development
- Funding submissions
- Award submissions
- Sponsorship management and development of sponsorship prospectus
- Authoring training resources
- Development and authoring of policies and procedures
- Administration process audits
- Strategy day facilitation
- Assisting with the development of keynote presentations
Media & Communications Manager
- 8 years experience in International Business, Account Management & Client Relations
- Creating marketing & promotional strategies & campaigns
- Passion for public relations& social media.
I have been with Velocity Sports for 4 years now and I have nothing but great things to say about them.
They’re always accessible either by phone or email whether it be football related or personal issues that I have arise. I’m excited to recommend they’re services to any aspiring young athletes. Kim and Murray not only offer rugby league and life advice but help with managing my financial well being also.
- Cody Walker